UTILITIES & CIVIL ENGINEERING
Castle Kelly are experienced in all power, gas, water and communications installation, maintenance, reinstatement and connection works. With in excess of 40 years expertise and experience we provide the following:
1. Delivering utility infrastructure solutions to new housing and commercial developments including diversion and / or disconnection of existing site services and the provision of statutory utilities to the site.
2. Construction & installation of multi utility services including high voltage networks, sub stations and telecommunications fibre networks including duct & cable installation works up to 11kV.
3. Upgrading and maintenance of the infrastructure networks including electricity substations, water and gas pipes, telecommunications and electricity cabling.
4. Below and above ground reinforced concrete structures, formwork and falsework.
5. Specialist labour supply of fully equipped gangs to the Utility Sector to include National Grid, London Underground, UK Power Networks, SSE & Western Power Networks. Our experienced installation teams have worked in busy and densely populated towns and cities,rural areas, colleges and schools, offices, highways and so on. We always operate around our clients’ requirements, with minimum impact and disruption, and pride ourselves on exceeding the customers’ expectations not just first time, but every time where required.
Whatever your requirements are and whatever the sector that they relate to, you can rely Castle Kelly to provide an intelligent, cost-effective solution for your business.